After the departure of a key team member we’ve hit a slowdown, but we continue to push forward. We’re adding new products in preparation for a forthcoming launch at the Lou Fusz Jeep store, while also making sure everything is ready for Lou Fusz Subaru St. Peters to go online on September 12th.
We’re also launching an autumn leather incentive for all stores in the network. Every Lou Fusz sales consultant can participate, even if their store isn’t using our new web platform. Learn more here.
We’ve also added our Instagram feed to the homepage of the e-Commerce storefront. Be sure to follow us on Instagram, it’s a great way to see the latest builds and accessory installs happening in the shop. If you don’t have an Instagram account we also post to our Facebook page.
Reward Program Changes
- Roof-Mounted Cargo Baskets now eligible for 150 points.
- 2-Inch Receiver Hitch changed to “Receiver Hitch” in points lookup tool. You’ll now receive points for a hitch, no matter which size.
- Maui Jim Sunglasses are now available in the Reward Marketplace
- 2018 Vehicle Applications Added for Power Liftgate
Our Current Focus
- Additional Products
- Vehicle Package Integrations
- Training Course Development
- Internal Process Troubleshooting
- Prices displayed on some lifestyle products are incorrect until a color/option is selected on the product page.
- Prices displayed on category and search pages may be incorrect when browsing without a specific vehicle selected. Workaround: Select a vehicle before browsing categories.
- Clearing the vehicle filter from a results page will remove all filters.
We look forward to more customers and sales consultants using our site, and are eager to hear your feedback.
– Jason Prott, Marketing Manager